Saturday, December 23, 2006

You will not believe this

I had the most relaxing day today!! I stayed up all night and got my house tip-top, laundry and all. Everything wrapped, mailed, delivered, organized and done already. I slept in till almost 9 then hung around with the kids, drank hot chocolate, etc. MIL too the kids to see Charlottes Web so I got a little quiet time. I did have to go get a few pics developed and get about 10 items at the grocery store. No problemo. So that was it. I hung around and chatted with my FIL and Mark and it was great. Tomorrow is church (3 hours thank goodness...its 3 hours I won't have to deal with the kids bouncing off the walls)I'm singing in a great choir. I am really looking forward to the Christmas spirit the whole day. Tomorrow night we are having mexican food (green chicken enchiladas, spanish rice and salad). Then Monday it will be pumpkin pecan pancakes for breakfast,(biscuits and gravy for Mark and his dad) then the traditional chicken curry and rice. The kids are getting everything they want, its gonna be great for them. Then Tuesday my whole family is coming over in the evening and that will be super fun. My mom is getting dinner from Costco (whatever that means) but all it matters to me is no cooking for ME. YAY!

Stepped on the scale at 133 today. I was so thrilled!! I still want to finish the year at 130, so I am not going to go nuts (I have been eating little bits of treats here and there so I'm not too ravenous anyway) and really hit the working out and diet this next week till the 1st. I hope you are all having an awesome holiday!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonder Woman is alive and well in Utah!

chantal2bfit said...

Merry Christmas!

Jen said...

Merry Christmas, Janel!

Julie said...

I hope the singing at church went well today! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Janel...I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas. Great job on your "program". Sounds like you are kicking some butt!! Happy New Year!

KatieFeldmom said...

So glad that you were not stressed and that you were able to enjoy yourself!!!!! Happy New Year and best of success on the 130. You can do it!

Melissa said...

Your Christmas sounds like so much fun!! Hope it was all you hoped for! ;) 133?? Wowza Janel!! Bust out that digital camera and start showing us some pics! hehe Bet you look fab. =)