Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I'm Still Alive!!!

And on over-turbo drive!!! I wanted to make sure and update since you all were so awesome for saying Hi!! :D Thanks so much for that! I miss everybody. Heres a quick nutshell update and a litle Christmas video to put us all in the Christmas spirit :D You'll see why I've been so MIA. Its been a great and exciting month to say the least.

We traded in both our cars. I got an '05 Expedition (WOO HOO does not even begin to describe it) And Mark traded down for a much cheaper PT cruiser. SO FUN!!We are not out that much more $$ monthly, and we got cash back. CHA-CHIIIIING!!

I got a very chic sassy new haircut. Still long, but all wispy and layered. And darker. I LOVE it! Now I need new clothes DESPARATELY!!

My mom was here from Montana, and Marks dad is here (at our house)till at least the 26th. Mom got m a sweet digital camera for Christmas (was that a subtle hint?) so now I can post pics of some new stuff! Aren't you all so excited?? LMAO

Mark graduates in 3 WEEKS!!! SaWEET!!! I had to go to a stress management class at his academy last night....ooooh pressure to look cute. GAAH!

Kids are doing good, just lots of school stuff to do. Love the challenging academics, but its a lot of stinkin work and follow up for the parents. Give me a break already!!

Fitness wise, I'm holding in there at 135, and feeling really good. Gym time is at a minimum, and its cancelled for my schedule this week, but I am really happy to be maintaining at my all time low.

So that is it. I have every day of the rest of this entire week planned out in 3 hour increments to get it all done. How nuts is that. I'm in panic mode. I was 45 minutes ahead of schedule this afternoon so I snuck in this post. See how much I love and miss you?? Nope, no nap for me, only blogging. :D Have a good week, and

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pics...and nice update...good job holding steady at your all-time low and holding it ALL TOGETHER with so much going on....

jen said...

awwww...I love your video!! sure wish we lived closer so we could get the kids together and hang out.

do you guys think you could plan a weekend trip to vegas march 16th or so? lemme know...we're planning to go! :)

merry christmas!! don't forget to send that address missy!!!

Udenia said...

The video was just too much! Hope you got the card and pictures that I sent! Merry Christmas to the Lamb Family! Love Udenia and Cameron!

Julie said...

Hey Janel,

I'm still around but was MIA for a little while too. What a great video!

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!

Suz said...

VERY CUTE!!! :)