
How cute are these little goblins? Cooper in the alien Morphsuit, Dayton is Thor, Wyatt is the Green Lantern, and Ava is a Monster High girl. Cade ended up being the same as last year, an army mercenary, and Sadie was a guy, but she was babyitting until after 6 and we already did pics. I sense the trick or treating Spazzy excitement of dressing up is dwindling. Sad. Dayton said that it wasn't quite as fun this year. In fact, I think this is the last year of buying costumes, we have amassed enough stuff that they can make whatever from now on. It was fun though, Mark was out of town but I got the house looking really cute and creepy and then sat out in the driveway with the neighbors and the firepit and roasted hot dogs and handed out candy. I was loving Halloween Pandora playing too. The weather was perfect and we had lots of spooky trick or treaters. I wish I could have taken good night pictures of the house because it was so cute but I took these the next morning.....



Wyatts is the puking pumpkin. And FYI it is hard to get dried pumpkin slime off of concrete. Nobody else wanted to carve pumpkins except Dayton so we only did two, but I was able to keep the others for Thanksgiving and they look pretty :D
And now it is time for my all time favorite time of the year, I'm doing 2 boutiques and making 2 custom cakes and popcorn for the season. I'll be getting REALLY crafty and sew-y and bake-y for the next 2 weeks to say the least. It will be fun! Then, we are having a Lamb Thanksgiving with our amazing Missourri peeps this year, which just really thrills me! I really CAN. NOT. WAIT.
3 comments:
Why do all the kids look so old?! You're house is always so cute! I want to be crafty! Maybe Jeter and I will have to come for a day trip soon!
I would love that!!I'm making a Breaking dawn cake and lots of aprons and popcorn the next few weeks....come on down!
They look so great! I love the Alien.!!
Post a Comment