Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011

I have written a cute Christmas post several times here just to have it somehow dissapear so......here are some Christmas pictures.

Program:




Program singing:


And it is always more fun to have a baby on Christmas! Jeter had so much fun!





We always let the kids open their gifts to each other on Christmas eve. It takes some of the edge off of the anticipation and they can appreciate each others gifts more and the spirit of giving when the gifts arent swallowed up in the Christmas morning chaos.


And the elves brought jammies! They are so sneaky!


Christmas day was great too, we don't have tons of pictures, I was too tired to even remind Mark to take any. We have a few from early in the morning, but then I was busy in the kitchen and crashed out on the couch by 8! My sweet boys covered me up with my luxurious new blanket. My mom and dad came down, but Brianna and Killian were super sick and stayed home. Emily ended up sick Christmas night, and Sadie is totally sick today. I hope it skips me! Christmas is SO fun, but so much work. I try to do as much as possible as early as possible, but I always end up exhausted. Here are a few from Christmas morning












Grandma got Morphsuits for Wyatt and Dayton.....so wierd, but so cool LOL



Cooper came down for Christmas morning all ready for church since we had an 8 am meeting. Always such an early bird!





We saw what Santa brought, looked at stockings, then got ready for church. When we got home it was presents and egg casserole breakfast, then a Christmas story movie and waiting for Grandma and grandpas to come so we could have curry and ham and pie. Pretty much perfect!



Now on to a very exciting and adventurous 2012!!










































2 comments:

Katie DeRusha-Johnson said...

It was a great christmas! I am so glad you got a picture of Cooper in his church clothes...it still cracks me up!

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

YEA! So glad to see a new post up. Glad you had such a good Christmas.I too think that 2012 is going to be an amazing year.

Now about that other blog you have...you know the Fitness one...he he
Hugs, Bobbi Jo