The "big" tree in the front room, a new addition the year, I traded hair services for it and did a white, silver and ice blue theme. FINALLY a tree that actually is the proper scale for the
room. I'm in heart with it! And between what I aready had and what my mom brought me to use, I spent exacty 3 dollars adding to it. YAY me!
Then the "classic" tree, for the family room, with all the fun, colorful and kid-made ornaments. I decided the secret to making colored lights look really good on a tree is to pile them on as many as possible, and then pile on a bunch of white as well.
Ahhhh, I do love me some Christmas! We had our 2nd annual Live Nativity tonight, I got to sing a duet and Emcee, and Cade sang a Solo of Little Drummer Boy and did great. Wyatt and Dayton were also last minute shepherds and sang. The set and costumes were beautiful! Next Christmas venture is our fab Elgin street party which I am hosting this year and have big plans for ho ho ho. ahhhh time to get busy!

8 comments:
The trees look amazing. Can't wait to see them in person and can't wait to hang out on friday! Love you guys!
YAY I am REALLY looking forward to it!!
Love, love love both trees!
I love how you did the ribbon around the tree. I always do mine kinda trailing down but I love it wrapped around like that. I might have to do it that way next yr.
I've had 2 trees for a couple years now and I LOVE it! I have MY tree (the nice white lights with red and gold theme decorations, placed just right) and then the kids colorful tree with all the handmade fun decorations were most of them end up in one big bunch! I love both trees in totally different ways!
Your amazing. I love everything! I want to come see your beautiful house when we come for Christmas!!
Miss you guys!
Jill......you BETTER come over!!! LOL
SO beautiful!
I love your trees! GOod job!
The trees are just gorgeous! You did a great job singing in the Nativity as did your children.
You were awesome today in Sacrament. Enjoyed it so much. Hugs & Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful family! Love, Bobbi jo
Post a Comment