Sunday, September 05, 2010

What I've been up to

I have been busy. I mean. BUSY, busy. I can't even explain it all. Heres a little bit of it.


Mostly, we have football. Cade, Cooper and Wyatt are playing tackle. I'll have to do a season recap, but Cade had his first game as QB yesterday. We have had practice every night mon-fri the whole month. Every. Night. u.g.h. Games are fun tho.



Morning of Coops first Game.



I don't have one of Wyatt yet, things got crazy and he had a bye the first week.
We also had:
Bridal shower for a girl in my ward






Baby Shower for my sister Brianna


Made a cake for Marks cousins birthday






Then Brianna's baby Killian was born, at which I was able to be her birthing coach!


And the next day I started this:

I'm working for my dad as his on-site office manager. Its only a 3 week job, but it has been a fun experience. I have to be on site by 5 and its clear over in Phoenix so I have to get up and leave reeeally early. I do get home in time to get the kiddos from school and start the homework/football stuff. My mom has been here too, to do my laundry and help Bri while I'm gone and pick up all my slack. YAY for moms!!

So thats August in a nutshell. September will bring my birthday, Mark out of town for 2 weeks for work, my anniversary, more football, and hopefully a permanent full time job!

3 comments:

The Grant Fam said...

Love the hard hat!!!

The Tyler's said...

Football sounds so fun! I can't believe Wyatt is old enough to play!! Brody starts baseball this week and can't wait.
Janel, your cake skills keep getting better and better! What's next...Cake Boss Lamb!
I need to hear more about this job thingy!
Miss your fam!

Maddy said...

I thought baout putting Nate in football until I saw the time commitment. EKK! You are brave. And you look HOT in a hard hat! When are we getting together next? It's been too long.