It is a week full of fun and work! I figured I better recap every other day or else theres no way I can remember it all!
Saturday our ward put on a live Nativity for the entire community. We got the sets and costumes from the Easter pageant! There were live animals too. It was a fun experience (because I just had to be in the choir) Sadie was a singing Shepherd. I had someone (a neighbors sister from out of town) take our picture, but then I didn't copy it off her card right and now I can't see it. I'll have to wait until all the real pics come out and hopefully we'll be in there somewhere. A lot of people worked VERY hard to pull it together, so thank you!! It was great!
Sunday Mark and Cade went with a bunch of youth down to a place called Randolph. It was a great experience. It is a home for the mentally ill and disabled. From what I hear the kids did an amazing job with the people, they were really caring and had a great time with them. They had sacrament meeting there. Some funny things happened at church, I can't post about it you will just have to ask me later :D Then Sunday night Mark had some friends over to watch the UFC fights. Ug. I took Cade to my brother Jasons in Mesa to hang out and play with my dad and they learned some Christmas songs. I am so grateful to Jason, he is going to give Cade this guitar thing of his that Cade wants SO bad for Christmas that Jason never uses. How nice is that?? Love it! He is gonna be so thrilled!
Monday I did hair and then Mark and I did a little more Christmas shopping. It was fun but then I had to cram a day worth of errands and dinner between 4 and 6:30, so that was stressful but we made it to our caroling activity. We ended up with a really big group and it was a total success. The kids were wild (not mine so much-others) but we survived. After that, more hair to do and then I crashed.
I decided the best way to cope with this week is to just take ONE day at a time, and about an hour prep for the next day. I have lots of popcorn to make for baskets and orders, lots of hair to do and parties and a concert. Mark is actually going to have to make popcorn for me today, how crazy is that?? I'm glad though. One day down, 10 more to go!!!
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

1 comment:
I should document my days like this better. So when I'm an old lady with nothing to do, I can look back and remember I was actually busy at one point!
Thx for the update.
Saw a pic of Sadie on Casey's blog...is she 16?? When did she grow up?
Post a Comment