Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Unplanned.....and a VIDEO!

I wasn't going to post anything,but since I'm on the upstairs computer with INSOMNIA tonight I figured what the heck, right?? FYI: Don't get terrible PMS and a milestone birthday on the same day, mmm'kay?? Ya. Anyway. I'm so ticked right now that I am not asleep, because I spent 2 hours today making a really good solid schedule of goals and routine that I am super excited about. And one of those MAJORLY important ones was start getting up early and getting my workouts in before the kids need to get up for school. This is the only time that is going to consistently work for me. And of course, tonight for the first time in months I CAN'T SLEEP! Hello I have to get up in like 4 hours!! I even took a 20 minute power nap and went to bed at a decent hour for a change to help myself acheive this goal, or at least get started off on the right foot. Geesh. So much for a plan. I don't care I am getting up anyway. Assuming I ever get to sleep.

Since it officially Wednesday, I wanted to wish my AMAZING husband Mark a happy 15th anniversary! I love this guy SO MUCH!! Seriously, he is the best!!!


I made this 2 years ago. I forgot all about it until yesterday, but I thought it was perfect for today. So many fun times!!

6 comments:

Burwell's Bits said...

Happy Everything!!!! I can't believe how much Cade looks like his dad. You both look like your 12 cause you don't look old now. Have a great day.

Melanie said...

I love it! Thanks for sharing your video. Congratulations and Happy Anniversary.

Amber said...

Happy Anniversary! Thanks for sharing your video :D You look beautiful in all the pics of course, but that last one I LOVE of you!

cherryl said...

hey janel- this is cherryl blake, now vernon, from highschool... fun to see your blog! funny. your cute engagement video took me from close to when i saw you last to now! i scrolled back a while and cracked up at the thriller video you have on here. weird. wacky to see the prisoners dancing and mimmicking the dead people... crazy. never saw that before! ha ha! i laughed at your "trying to make it though each day with a smile and not get too fat"... ha ha, i hear ya sista!!!

Casey said...

Love the video!! You guys are so great together!!

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

That was such a fun and beautiful video. You are such a great looking couple. You have just gotten more beautiful. Hugs, Bobbi Jo