Tablescape
The cake....I tried homemade fondant this time so it would taste good.....and it DID!
Chicken salad croissants, layered green salad, and chinese chicken salad
These lamb cupcakes turned out SOOOO cute!! I love them!!
Finally got the cake pops to cooperate, keeping it simple really helped
I have had so much fun planning and executing my SIL Denise's baby shower. I love doing fun ideas I see on other sites and all that, but I never have the time to to try stuff for no reason just to practice, so when I get a chance I usually go a little overboard. It was hard work but WAY too much fun!! Thanks to everyone who came, it was a nice turnout especially for a holiday weekend, and thanks to Dianne and Nancy who were great help!
Next weeks projects: Miss Poppy's LLC is numero UNO priority and painting baby Logan's nursery. I will be attempting large vertical stripes. EEK!

11 comments:
You did a good job the decorations and food look so cute/yummy!
I love that cake! I want it, especially the giraffe...I love giraffes!
adorable!
everything!
Wendy Erickson
Holy Domestic Diva Rockstar!!!! Great looking cake and those cupcakes are too cute for words. I love them.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE CAKE! I have been wanting to try making a fondunt cake and I am way too chicken. You need to give a lesson or two.
Oh my goodness! I LOVE the cake! You are amazing. Can I take lessons too from you? And the Lamb cupcakes, too cute as well. Very impressed Janel!
Best tip I can give you on the stripes you are painting (we did Adysens room a while back) is to caulk the edge of the tape so nothing bleeds through. Adysens turned out way cute, thanks to my awesome hubby of course..hehe
Love your hair too btw..you look gorgeous!
Your cake looks amazing. You really know how to throw a party. Hope you are doing well. Its fun to keep up by reading your blog.
Aaah, so cute! That cake is to die for!! How fun! I love the whole theme.
Seriously, is there anything you can't do???
You are amazing!
The cake turned out great..and the cupcakes WERE darling!
Wow!!! How did I miss this post??? Denise looks great, you look great, that cake is incredible...when I get married I will hire you to make my cake, k? :) Gosh, it irks me so that I am not there, I would've been there and had such a good time I know! Love, love, LOVE it!!!
Post a Comment