We are officially UP and RUNNING!!
Come and check out our new website at http://www.uncleredz.com !!
Its still a little under construction, and I haven't done a test order yet (if anyone wants to do one, let me know.......on my WEBSITE!!!!! :D But the main bones of it are there. Pictures and more cuteness are soon to follow.
BIG props and a shout out to Brick at thecutestsiteontheblock.com(yep, the same ones that make our blogs so fun and adorable) I bought my site from them and they have helped me out and hooked me up! They have been fantastic to work with, 2 thumbs up guys!!!
If you can check out the site, let me know if there is anything not working or if you have any clever suggestions, I'd love some feedback!!
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

7 comments:
E-mail or call me and we'll do pictures Thursday or Friday morning if that works for you! The website looks great!
This is such a great idea...you know what - we may need to talk! I am the assistant buyer for food at HSN.com. I would love to see where we could take this!!!
Love your site, Janel. It looks really good. And WOW on Marijayde's comment. Wouldn't that be something?! I wanna see you on HSN, girl!
Janel,
The site looks great! Loving the layout and the background reminds me of Mayberry kind of felling. Wonderful!! They did a really good job.
Do you have anything about the calories on there for those of us who are SUPPOSE to be watching that kind of thing? Just curious.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo
the site looks great. i'm excited for you! good luck!
Congrats..that's awsome!
Janel,
I just tried to email you and it came back.
Got a different email I can use?
Post a Comment