Sunday, March 29, 2009

Taking inventory.......

Right now, at this very moment.......


Family room strewn with newspaper/coupons (but at least its organized, and list is made)

Kitchen strewn with popcorn dishes (but I made a lot tonight, good jump on the week)

Website almost done ( I had really wanted to get it finished by tomorrow, dang!) It's SO SO cute!!

Huge stack of ironing (yet another drawback to marks "desk job"-dress shirts bleh)

Dog heaving and making wierd noises....he's SO outta here

Laundry done and folded (but not put away yet ;(

Splitting headache/neckache

I have an extreme week going on this week. But its all good. Anyone want to go to Vegas for the day on Tuesday?? I'm going to pick up a HUGE popcorn order -already sold!! YAY!

2 comments:

lizlaughs said...

I still want to try your popcorn sometime. We wanted to come to the ostrich festival but it just didn't work out.

Going to Vegas sounds so fun! Wish I could go.

The Tyler's said...

Go get um!