Saturday, March 21, 2009

Weekend.......whew

So finally.........I'm slightly decompressing tonight. sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss


I had planned to go help these old lady hair clients of mine clean up what sounded like a horrible disgusting mess of pee (its a long story, I'll spare the details) and I got there and it ended up being not nearly what I had expected and not an urgent situation so I got to come right back home. I took a nap instead and then spent some time with the kids. Mark got to come home early and we all ate a nice spegetti dinner together. Its been way too long since we've had structure like that, it was so fun. Now the kids are up watching Twilight on Dish and Mark and I get to sit down in the peace and quiet and watch all the TV shows we recorded but didn't get too see all week. Tomorrow is Sunday and I'm looking for more chill time and getting ready for the week.

This week was so crazy because I was making popcorn round the clock to get it to the kids selling it as a fundraiser in Pima. They are selling it faster than I can make it and it is stressful so I am coming up with new solutions. These are good problems to have though, right??

Peace OUT

5 comments:

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Janel,
Just catching up on blog reading. You have been a busy lady. I saw you at church today and you looked as beautiful as ever.
Take some time for yourself.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Amy F. said...

I love the decompression moments, and boy do you need them!! You are so amazing! I would love to buy some of this popcorn for their fundraiser (and of course, just to buy because it sounds yummy!!).
And I agree, take that time out for yourself. You are doing so much.

EmilyLemily said...

Glad to hear the popcorn business is going good!

And I'm jealous that your kids were watching Twilight...we're getting it from Netflix sometime this week so we can watch it with some friends on our projector.

The Tyler's said...

Much needed rest I'm sure of it! I loved the popcorn and I'm not even a popcorn lover...so I'm sure it's going great.
Hey we tried to send the boys an email but it would not go through...did you get a new email?

Simplicity said...

I have no idea if you'll even remember who I am, but here's where I'm at:

Just copying and pasting a note to peeps to talk about my move to a new blog(after not updating my old one in forever http://lostbutterflyseekingsolace.blogspot.com/!) and was in the process of transferring online friends. In case you're interested, follow my profile. My new blog is not a fitness one, but feel free to join me over there. It's just a bunch of talking crap about nothing. :)