On Monday we had the rare situation where Mark had most of the day off and the kids were out of school. We decided to have a fun family day together. We made the kids do a bunch of chores (like weeding and straightening up and cleaning the garage) and then headed out for some bowling. I tried to take cute pictures but my camera is blowing through batteries and they were dead.........again. Then we got some early dinner and Mark and Cade had football practice. We all a liddel sick of da fooooooozball. Luckily games are starting and then it will be over!!
Today I went with my mom to Phoenix and met with a city of Phx guy (something she was doing for her business and I tagged along) and I got a real eye-opener of more things to do with my popcorn business. We are both pumped about our businesses! My head is spinning from all the info and possibilities. Fun!
TV goodies:
How awesome is Tara from Biggest Loser?? She rocks! I feel bad for Megan on AI tonight, shes cute but that was baaaaaaad! And Blind Guy has run his course, I'm afraid. He seems so super nice, but hes a little out of his league. I still like Danny Gokey the best. And I'm so excited for Lost tonight, I'm still loving that show. I know a lot of people have fallen off with it but I still think its cool.
P.S. Dogs are annoying. And hairy. Ew.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

3 comments:
Tara does rock...and she looks so amazing already! I have to say I gave up AI this season though.
I want to hear more about your business...I'll have to ask you sometime (because there's just so much free time to gab at church on Sundays - ha!).
hey janel,
i know amber because my husband and her husband work together and used to play softball together before him bum knee. we used to sit by each other during the softball games, she is such a sweetheart and yes it is a small world after all!
i agree blind guy is really not that good, never has been, i think he has used his disability to get him further in the show.
Well I could have told you that about dogs!!
I so agree that blindy needs to go..hopefully next week. Danny is really good but I am in love with Matt. I think the final will be a toss up between Adam and Matt.
Sounds like a fun family day!
Post a Comment