Monday, November 17, 2008

Thanksgiving Plans

I've only mentioned on here about 500 times that Thanksgiving is my favorite. I'm so happy that I can start getting ready now. I know I don't HAVE to do all these silly projects to be ready, but I like to. I think I'm even ready to do some painting! I got my house together this morning so there are NO more excuses! If I get crackin I can be done by Thursday night, which still leaves me a week before the big day. I may even get my tree up(no other decorations though, that would be crazy) and mabye it will feel more festive this year. I think oneo f the main reasons I am ready so much faster this year is that since we just moved, I don't have the heavy cleaning I normally do. Everything just got set up a couple months ago. And I have NO yard to worry about so that isn't even on my radar. Hopefully I can get Mark to do some trimming this weekend on our pathetic bushes.

3 more sleeps until TWILIGHT!!!

3 comments:

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Janel,
I like you love Thanksgiving and all the little details that go into it.
It was good to see you at church yesterday. You looked really pretty. How is the working out? It is always motivating to read what others are doing to work out. I know motivation comes from doing it but I don't know sometimes it is easier to get that little boost.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

The Tyler's said...

I know I am so excited for Thanksgiving! Are you having all your fam over again? The school in your neighborhood is doing a turkey waddle and 8:oo am. I better see you there. It's only 3 miles. I'll be knocking on your door if your not there!! How the running going? You are still doing IG right? I need all the support if I'm gonna do it.
Can't wait till twilight!!! Who are you going with? Are you going at midnight?

Maddy said...

You'd better be doing IG!! I have to admit -- I'm kind of sick of running!

I'm glad your house is all clean and organized. MAJORLY jealous over here!