Monday, November 10, 2008

Its the Holidays!!!

Can you believe it?? Christmas music on the intercom in Walmart and Frys, displays everywhere, Yikes!! I really don't mind, even though this will certainly be a scaled back Christmas this year. Aw, who am I kidding, it is scaled back EVERY year!! LOL I really need to start trickling in the shopping so it won't hurt so bad. I found the movie White Christmas at Sams club the other day, I was so excited! Its my favorite and really gets me in the holiday spirit. Every year I have to try to find when it is on TV, and even then it is usually some scaled down version (they cut out the best dance scenes!) and with commercials. Now I have my own copy!! Yes, I already watched it!! :D Tomorrow is the last day of calm before I start getting things together for Thanksgiving. I have a LOT of projects to work on. A LOT.

Tomorrow (veterans day) Sadie will on TV with her Sunshine Generation singing group. Channel 3 's morning show is having the kids sing a couple of patriotic songs and then they are going to tape them singing some Christmas songs to play on Christmas day. I think Sadie will be singing a little solo for one of the Christmas songs, so that is super fun. It will be an EARLY day tomorrow. If I can find out what time they will be on I will post it. I'm excited to go to the studio and see it all happen.

This weekend Mark and I went out to watch the Rage In The Cage fights. I was actually only going so that Mark didn't have to drive over there and go all by himself. Someone we know was fighting, that was the reason we even went. We were able to meet up with Chandler and Casey and hang out with them too which was fun (Chandlers brother was fighting) and it was fun to just get out. I'm really sad that he will be back working weekends for a long time again. Dang. Bummer.

1 comment:

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Janel,
I think the Sunshine Generation did very well. I was bummed they only did the one number though. My daughter E'lyse was in the back of the group, she is the tallest one.
I did see Sadie in fact Gabby yelled it out first.
I think most peoples Christmas are going to be scaled back but we can still make them special for us all.
I too love White Christmas, I watch Christmas movies year round though. I am a little crazy that way.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo