In case you didn't know, TCB'n means Taking Care of Business. I finally got a little fire under me and got my garage almost done. It was so HOT today and I really thought it would only take me and hour or 2, but I was VERY wrong. It was over 3 hours and I'm still not done. I am able to park in there now and it is organized so that helps.
So you Think You can Dance is on tonight...I cant WAIT!! I'm rooting for Joshua!!
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

3 comments:
Hi! I'm about to go out the door and to the airport to fly to Minnesota. Wish you were going to be there! I'll take lots of pictures and send ya some. Love ya! Mom
Yeah Joshua won! He is amazing!!!! you know I love love love this show and i'm sad that it is over. Next year we need to have a sytycd party! my favorite season is still number two, probably because we met everyone!! You want to come over and finish my garage since you are on a roll? Glad you guys made it over to Carter's party. I will come and hang out next week. I'll call you tomorrow.
Go Josh! We got tickets to the show here and we can't wait. It'll be the best EVER!
Post a Comment