After the horrible day that I had today, I am so glad I came to your blog! I am in histerics right now! How funny! You just turned my frown upside down! lol....
Hillarius! How do I do it?? I'm pretty sure we are going out to QC this coming monday for Labor day...are you guys going to be around...we would love to come and say hi!
Oh my gosh, this is too funny. I love it and am laughing so hard I am wheezing. (I have a cold that is causing my asthma to flair up) This is to good. I will show Andy tomorrow. You look fabulous by the way. No surprise.
I am a SAHM of 5 great kids ages 12,11,9,7,and 6. Between my church jobs and family I stay very busy. I have a fabulous husband and a big extended family that inspire me every day. At this point I am just trying to make it through each day with a smile on my face and not get too fat.
9 comments:
After the horrible day that I had today, I am so glad I came to your blog! I am in histerics right now! How funny! You just turned my frown upside down! lol....
Oh my gosh this is soooo funny. mark looks so hot. okay not really! glad he wasn't an adult in the 1970's what a geek! j/k
Okay, too funny! He sure looks like an old student, jk.
No, that is so funny! (I think the 2nd one is actually his real yearbook picture...)
Hilarious!! What website are you using? I like how you look all cute and sassy in your picture and Mark looks like a total moron!
Hillarius! How do I do it??
I'm pretty sure we are going out to QC this coming monday for Labor day...are you guys going to be around...we would love to come and say hi!
The picture of Mark in the plaid jacket looks like a kid in my high school graduating class, Dennis something. Is that where it came from?
lol, LOVE it!!!
Great program... how did you do it? seriously, they look pretty realistic!
Oh my gosh, this is too funny. I love it and am laughing so hard I am wheezing. (I have a cold that is causing my asthma to flair up) This is to good. I will show Andy tomorrow. You look fabulous by the way. No surprise.
Post a Comment