KITCHEN
LOOKING INTO THE FRONT ENTRY
"THE Wall" turned out great, you'd never know it was all jacked up before!
(I can't wait to put a table here and do something cute!!)
This shade of raspberry red is my favorite color in the whole world!!

My rooms still need some softening up with some curtains and throw pillows and accessories, but I've got a good start. I'm hooked on HGTV. com and getting lots of ideas from the message boards. SO fun!! I've put all the painting away for now, its time to focus on some cleaning and organizing again, then mabye in a week or so I'll be ready to tackle some more. Next up: Putting my hair salon together so I can start making some $$ and my downstairs bathroom in bold black and white. Ohyeah.......and a housewarming PARTY!!





10 comments:
Very nice!! I love the red! So worth all of the hard work. Miss ya!
You are not ONLY a hair dresser but a designer too!!! WOW, WOW, WOW!! It's really, really nice. I LOVE IT. The red looks so good and it brings out the green in the dining table and chairs. I'm so glad you are all moved in and getting things together. SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!
Looks great! You better invite me to the unveiling!
God job. It looks fabulous! Enjoy it.
Looks fabulous. Love the blog - love the colors. Thanks for the tip of HGTV message boards. Fabulous!
It looks AWESOME! I can't believe the difference. I love the red and the green and just all of it. It looks a bazillioon times better.
I'm so happy you guys are loving your new house! Let me know what we can do to help with the party!
Looks great! When I need to paint my house I know who I'm calling! :) Good work!
Love it!!
Girl! You have busy! Great job with the new colors, it definitely looks amazing, and so much better! Seriously, where do people get the idea that they have to paint weird colors anyway?
I love it! Good job, holy cow! What a project. Gotta come see it for myself.
Post a Comment