Sunday, April 13, 2008

Weekend update

It was a weekend full of stuff. Its hard because Mark just works his butt off and I hardly see him 5 or 6 days of the week. But I guess I'd rather be married to a workaholic than a lazyrump. And we're grateful for the overtime.

I was so proud of my kids at the primary talent show! Cade and Cooper played violin, Sadie danced and sang with her friends to Fabulous from HSM2, Wyatt drew a scorpion and displayed it and Dayton did the crabwalk. It just cracks me up, he came up with his talent all on his own. He must've learned that at school. So cute. I was really proud of Cooper because he didn't want to do it, but I'm glad I made him. Same with Cade. They are such good violin players. I'm so lucky I have my dad to teach them. Sadie and the girls were so cute all "fabulous" with their shades and flipflops.

Then stright off to a baby shower, then straight home where I crashed. WHY am I so tired all the time?? I got a 30 minute power nap and then did a prom up-do. Then Sadie and I got to go hear my sister Emily sing at Gammage in the All-State choir. It was excellent. They sang some cool songs, incuding the always awesome Shenandoah, it was really teriffic. Then home to get ready for Sunday and primary. I was a naughty girl and got the stuff to make cinnamon rolls again. Then even worse, I made them before church today. WITH the cream cheese frosting. So now Ive eaten myself sick with cinnamon rolls and I feel terrible. I already have a booty that looks like 2 cinnamon rolls, I certainly don't need to add to the damage.


This week is full of places to be and things to do, It should be interesting. My favorite of the plans, is this:




Thanks Kate for doing these ADORABLE invites!


Since this is our 3rd baptism, I'm am all too aware of what it takes to pull this off.. It seems so innocently easy. HA. Its not helping that I have our awesome Womens conference with Chieko Okasaki that morning so all my prep has to be done (for food afterward, etc.) beforehand. All the planning is set, its just the execution of it all I'm nervous about. I'll just let my control freak side take over and we'll be just fine.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Are you going easy and just doing the baptism, or are we doing a family dinner as well. I will be there! Let me know if I can help in some way.

Marcie and Holly said...

Good luck w/the baptism! Chieko is great! We ate dinner with her once and she is the NICEST lady EVER! The talent show sounded so cute! You are a great mom!

Maddy said...

the invites are so cute. i love looking at mine.