YAY my shows are back! But first, did I freak myself out with my VERY close to right call on AI?? I just got the "fluke" person wrong. I knew it would be someone that nobody expected, Darn I was so close. I actually didn't see it (we already had 2 things recording, but I did get the details including rudey-rudiger Ryan's way of telling Michael that he was voted off.... JERK!!) ANYWAY.....
But I did see the OFFICE!! Oh holy moley that show is diabolically funny. If you are not watching it you are really missing out. One of my favorite parts of the show is the looks that Jim and Pam give each other and the camera. Michael and Jan, oh dear. The show is pure genius. I just have one quote...."You can always buy new stuff, you can't buy a new party" ROTFLMAO!! Did anyone else used to watch Arrested Development?? That was same kind of show, it was nararated and didn't have a laugh track, but that show was equally genius. I wished more people jumped on the bandwagon with that, because it is one of the all time best shows ever. I need the box set of that. Plus I'm a huge Jason Bateman fan.
So today, getting caught up on cleaning, I've managed to get through almost my entire mountain of laundry. The worst is when I start washing sheets and blankets and changing all the beds. It turns into literal mountains of laundry. Sadie is hosting a practice with some girls for the primary talent show tonight so I gotta have things put together. Cooper is home sick, he had some stomach thing last night and this morning he didn't look so good so I let him stay home. Mark is trying to sleep but keeps getting tons of phone calls so I had to confiscate his phone. Other than that, just ready to roll into the weekend.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

3 comments:
I'm so pissed that Michael Johns got voted off and Kristy Cook is still there!! She needed to leave like 3 weeks ago! Now it's all up in the air..I don't know who the heck will be next!
I was loving all the new shows on Thursday too. We were dying laughing and sooo many things. We just rented Dan in real life from the redbox last night and it was awesome. Have you seen it? Sooo good. Some of it is so michael scott you just die laughing. I am surprised my kids stayed sleeping through all our laughing the past few nights in the family room!!
I can't believe MJ is gone. I'm actually watching it right now and saw the FREAKING JERKY way Ryan booted him. It was HORRIBLE!
And I LOVED the Office. I laughed so hard!
Post a Comment