No big surprise on AI last night. Everyone knows its not always the ones with the very best voice that wins, its a personality contest too. Carly just never really showed any personal side of herself that much. She always had such pretty eye makeup though. :D The final finale of Rock of Love was this week. Yes I watch that trash. Choosing Amber was a no-brainer. I give it a year. Once they realize that one of them would have to cut back their travelling career to be together, they'll end up just friends. I'm also watching I Know my Kid's a Star,which could also be titled "I know my moms a psycho". And Danny Bonaduce is the one and only judge?? Ummmm, OK. I am also getting into Step it up and Dance on Bravo. I'm not sure about Jesse, I mean Elizabeth Berkely as the host, she seems really wierd and dosen't really do much for the show but whatever I have really been likin it. Mabye because one of the best ones is named Janelle, I might be a little biased. LOL Just kidding. These shows I just catch during the week on replays during the day. I DVR them and watch at random. LOVE DVR. Dancing with the stars I am only partly watching, I have no idea whay I can't be in love with that show. I watch the performance night, then I just find out who gets kicked off and fast forward through the scoring. That way I know sort of what is going on but don't devote tooo much time to it.
And on to the REAL shows.....I LOVE Thursday night. We have a new Office, 30 Rock (I'm a huge Kenneth fan) Survivor (only partly watching it, especially now that Ozzy is off) and of COURSE...LOST is back tonight. I couldn't resist going online to see the spoiler clips. Whooooooo it looks so good. Love love love it.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

6 comments:
What! you don't like Ozzy! I loved Ozzy! But you are so cool for having the office theme song on your playlist! Bopper freaked out! Heloves you too! I like Step it up and dance too but I like Top Chef Better. I love watching anything with cooking and so does BoPS, Sadly I didn't keep up with AI But I am faithful to The Office and Survivor. You'd you like DVD'S OF the Office to borrow? we have Season Two ? It's awesome!I hope you like your mail in a couple of days :) Love you!
Typo! Would you like to borrow season two? haha!
No I love Ozzy, that why I don't really care what happens now. Although last night was great!! Jason is such a SUCKER!! I really actually need season 1 of the Office, those are the ones we missed because we didn't realize what the show was.
Hey, I'm totally with you! I watch most of those shows too. I like dance shows, so I can't wait for "So you think you can dance" to be back on! AI is so good this year, and I'm not surprised that Carly is gone, but I still like her better than Seyisha(?). I loved the office last night -the Toby part was hilarious. And you're right, I just can't get into DWTS, even though its so popular. I'd rather watch good dancers trying to make it rather than people who have already made it trying to become dancers!
And I'm glad Coop's baptism day went well. Sounds like we need another GNO!
(Don't you love how I said "rather" twice in once sentence...) ;)
Well I watched Rock of Love and was shooting for Amber the entire time because she was the only one that had a head on her shoulders! As far as the other smuck on tv, I live Dancing with the stars just to watch the guys sweat! just kidding but I am mad at American Idol for voting Carly off! I can't believe it and Jason is still there, he actually can't sing! No surprises there, probably every teenager alive is voting for him! Hang in there you'll get busy again!
Post a Comment