On Saturday we went to the pool at the gym for the first time. It was great. The kids had fun and let me relax, and a couple of their friends showed up which is always nice.

Last night for FHE we got to go to the Rogers and play their Wii. It was so spiritual, I can't even tell you! LOL I'm just kidding, we had a great time and the kids had a ball too. Now of course we have to get a Wii. Its so fun to have the kids doing something together and having fun. Anything that promotes family togetherness has to be a good thing. Thanks Rogers!!!

Upcoming projects:
1.Teacher appreciation week at school next week. I have to decorate Coopers class door on Friday and come up with good gifts, and I'm feeling the pressure. I think I have my fantastic ideas together, but as usual its the execution of these great ideas that worries me.
2.Sadie's 10th birthday party luau.
It looks like it will fall the night of our father/sons campout, so thats a big bonus. I can't believe its time to get this put together, that means school is almost done!
3. Dinner tonight: I grilled some chicken and I'm going to chop it up and put it with some pasta, alfredo sauce (diluted a bit with milk) and chopped broccoli. I've never made this for the family before so i'm hoping it turns out. Actually some sundried tomatoes are sounding like a pretty good addition, I may have to run and get some.

4 comments:
What time is dinner?! I will leave now...hopefully will get there soon! :)
How cool about the slideshow! That is a cute idea.
Happy Wii playing. Get one...you'll love it! :)
We had so much fun having you over. Don't move!!!! It won't be the same without you!
What I like is the Pasta Roni Parmeson, AngelHair And I steam the broccloi and make sure the chicken is just barely cooked (or use only veggies) and I put is all in a 9by5 or in your case a 9by13 with two packs of pasta Cooked and I bake it with some cheeses on top (or not! go vegan save the earth!) for 15 minutes. It's an awesome casserole.
slide show sounds great! Yes..I'm still alive..:)
Post a Comment