I didn't really watch all of Idol Gives Back.....But I DID see the FIRST 10 MINUTES!!!!! WOOO HOOOOO!! I LOVED IT! I had my back turned doing something and was just listening, I glance over and I'm like "Is that BENJI and LACEY??? And TRAVIS?? And DONYELLE??" YAY! It was the best 3 minutes of tv I've seen since the SYTYCD finale last year! LOL I am so excited for it to start in May. Awesome. I thought Teri Hatcher did really good! That was funny. I LOVED that song Carrie Underwood sang, that is one of my all time favorite George Michael song. Yes, I have a favorite George Micheal album from the 90's, before he got all......ya know. I hope she releases that, I loved it. I even liked Annie Lennox. That was mainly all I saw. I was doing a weave and some eyebrow waxes so I didn't really get to see it all, I'll have to rewatch while I fold clothes today. Who's going home, you ask?? I'm predicting bottom 3 to be Sayesha (aw), Carly, and, um, Mabye David Cook, as a fluke. I REALLY like him after the last few weeks, he totally rocks. I think Kristy Lee Cook has picked up momentum, she'll have the same following/votes as Carrie Underwood did. Or she could go home, what the heck do I know. But I think it might be Sayesha.
4 comments:
I hope it's Sayesha!!
I was so excited to see the SYTYCD guys...I can't wait for it to start again! I say it is going to be between Sayesha and Carly.
When the show first started last night, I paused it and got Brian out of the shower. I knew he would like the dancing and he loved it. I didn't know until at the end that it was your beloved SYTYCD Dancers. They're cool!!!
I don't know, I think it's time for Carly to get packin and hit the road! She's already had an album for pete's sake! I like David Cook, Scott likes Archuletta a lot. I think Brook's been struggling a little bit, bad song choices. We'll see...
Post a Comment