Monday, April 14, 2008

G.N.O.

In case you're not up on your Hannah Montana lingo that stands for Girls Night Out! All of us on our street and a few other primary gals went to Abuelo's to Celebrate Jill's baby coming Thursday. Seriously, everybody except 2 people in this picture live on my street. And we were missing Vanessa. I can't even explain how awesome it is. It was so fun! I was so happy that we had such a big group for a totally spur of the moment thing. It just shows how much everybody loves Jill! :D We ate and laughed ourselves silly. I'm so excited for little baby Roanan to get here. I love these guys!!!

11 comments:

Maddy said...

I knew we should have made the waitress take more pictures. At least it's really dark -- ha ha!

Last night was so much fun!

Maddy said...

ps oh my gosh, i hate my hair. can we cut it this week?

Nicole said...

I can't believe you've already blogged our dinner... your too good! I had such a great time last night. Thanks for the invite! Oh, and btw I look so gross, can we go back and have a do over!!!!

Nicole said...

Oh, and I think you should change you blog title to NellyBabe's World!!!

smilingsarahbear said...

Hey stranger... I've been MIA in the blogging world so sorry I haven't commented in a while. I'm in need for a major GNO. I'm hoping (fingers crossed) that I'll finally have the cash to be able to get me new gym membership and start up my BFL program next week. I'll be hitting you up for pointers and tips! And I was also wondering how much it is for highlights. My hair needs help. And I owe you lunch... maybe in the next couple of weeks?! Glad to see you're doing so well. I hear ya' on the tired thing though! But I don't have 5 kids and am not super mom like you! You really are one amazing woman! Love ya'!

Chelsea said...

You all look so good! I miss C-town and all you fun girls. (And Abuello's!!!!!!)

The Tyler's said...

Thanks again for the fun night out! We really need to do it every month. Well, at least for as long as you are still here...Sad!!

Amy F. said...

No kidding (adding to Jill's comment) -so sad if you move!! That was so fun. I love all those girls so much (and of course anyone that couldn't make it)! Can't wait to do it again.

Anonymous said...

G.N.O.'s are SO great! Glad you had such a great time!

Elizabeth said...

Thank you!!!

Marla said...

That is so cool that everyone on your street went! It's like a huge block party...without all the men and children! :P