Friday, April 04, 2008

Follow up post

A few updates:

April fools...I kinda ran out of steam on that. What I WAS going to do was right after picking up the kids from school, tell them that we were going to move to a new house,(they know we are just renting and will eventually move...totally believable) and then pull up to an old burned out or really run down place. I actually had a couple places in mind to go to, but they have recently been cleared because of all the road construction going on, and I didn't feel like driving around forever to find a good yucky old house. I could have gone on and on about how we were just going to do some remodeling and we could make it work for a year or 2, blah blah blah and they would have totally fell for it. Hee hee it would have been funny. Oh well. I'll just keep that little idea in my pocket for later......

I managed to get a picture of the kids on Sunday. Cuties. I really need to get new family pics done. Its been a year and a half!





Cooper's birthday party was today right after school. I have had THE busiest week, and haven't recovered from my all nighter tuesday night (I got a little carried away organizing the office...I looked up and it was almost 6 am! DOH!) and have never caught up. And on top of it the last 3 days have been INSANE. I've done a ton of hair, school stuff, I've been going like a madwoman. So by the time friday came around I was beat, yet had to get my yard mowed (you can't have a sports party in your backyard with grass up to your ankles!) did a gramma perm, and started getting ready for the party about 1 pm today. Ya, the party was supposed to start at 3 right after school. By some miracle I got it all done. Whew! It was pretty much the lamest party ever, but as long as he liked it, hey. All his friends had fun too. All they want to do is jump on the trampoline anyway, so thats what they did. And they played HORSE. Luckily, I made it a short one, 3-4:30. It was just perfect. Now I can start thinking about planning the baptism, AFTER I take this weekend off and chill. Chill chill chill. Except I'm babysitting my neice all weekend and doing a little hair tomorrow. But other than that...I'm CHILLAXIN!!!

5 comments:

Ann said...

6:00 AM? Really? And you hadn't gone to bed yet? There would be no recovery from that for me. I can barely keep my eyes open past 9:30!

Amy F. said...

Super Mom! No wonder your kids are obsessed with super-hero's!
Cooper looks like he had a blast!

Casey said...

Only you would have Conjunction Junction on your music playlist! I haven't heard that since...let's see...well I won't date us - we know how long ago that was!

Maddy said...

WOO HOO! Another b-day party down. Are you done for awhile?

Every time we see the b-day cake in front of your house we laugh and say, "it's always someone's birthday at the Lamb's"

Marcie and Holly said...

All of your kids look so cute in their Easter clothes! I'm kind of bummed you didn't do the April Fools. It would've been FUNNY!!!!