
Today is my sweetboy Coopers birthday. He is 8 years old, I just can't believe it!! He gets baptized in a week and a half. He is having his big friend b-day party on friday and then the family party will be after his baptism, of course. He is such a great kid, he is the one that gets his homework done, gets ready for school with lightning speed, and does his chores the best. He is also the one that looks most like me, which is so fun.


He is SO smart, he is actually bored at his school, which most kids find the pace of it's curriculum challenging. I am so glad I get to be Coopers mom!!! His favorite song ever is by greenday, so lets give a shout ot to Cooper. Happy birthday awesome kid!!


He is SO smart, he is actually bored at his school, which most kids find the pace of it's curriculum challenging. I am so glad I get to be Coopers mom!!! His favorite song ever is by greenday, so lets give a shout ot to Cooper. Happy birthday awesome kid!!

8 comments:
Happy Birthday to Cooper! He is so cute...and he does look just like you...that must mean you're cute too!
Holy moly...he is your twin! Happy birthday Cooper!
Wow he does look just like you doesn't he? That's crazy! Happy Birthday Cooper!
Happy b-day! I still remember when he was in our primary class over at Del Rio. He was such a cute 4-5 yr old and so good to have in class. No kidding you look alike!
Happy b-day Coop!!! He is so handsome!
Happy Birthday Cooper!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOPER!! i can't believe cooper is 8! CRAZY!!!
Happy Happy Birthday Cooper!!!!! Hope you have a fantastic day!!!
Post a Comment