Fun Times. Today was early release which normally I hate but today wasn't too bad. I just hate the schedule being off and they still give homework. Today Cade had a recital at the State Capitol so I had to ditch all my duties (Sorry, Jill, I'll make it up!:)and it was good that I got to go because it was almost the same stuff that they did last week at the one I missed, except he and my dad didn't sing, but I can hear that anytime. It was cute one guy who obviously worked there thanked Cade for "livening up the normally dead silent Capitol building". Cade and I also took a mini tour of the museum, it was quite interesting. There was a bunch of treasure (like silver plates, goblets, etc) that was retrieved from the USS Arizona, and some cool things. It was a fun little Mom/Cade time out. Then on the way home I realized that we were one of the few schools on half day and I hadn't been to the NEW outdoor mall, so I fed the kids and took them over to see Santa at the NEW mall. It was perfect, there was NO LINE, Santa looked pretty bored. I have been having major camera issues (sorry, mom!!!!! I'ts still under Kodak warranty so hopefully Target will help me out!) and in my final frustration (after missing any pics of Cade playing at the Capitol, then the Santa experience) I broke down and bought a damn 15 dollar crappy picture of the kids with Santa. Its too frustrating to rehash it, but lets just say I went to heroic efforts to take pictures of all of this important once in a lifetime stuff (like most likely Cades last Santa pic) to little avail. Not only that, but with the overcast day the lighting was PERFECT for some awesome shots. And I have only a few random ones.




I have to post this picture, it is so freakin funny. Cooper is soooo obedient, he is forcing his entire face to smile! LOL and Yes, it was overcast but it was still like 70 degrees, but they insisted on wearing gloves, and Dayton had been wearing his beanie all day, the little nerd! Nice hat hair LOL!!! Ahhhhh, I love the little scrubs.

The other morning the kids were assigning themselves (and each other) peanuts characters. It was cracking me up. Cade is Shroeder (DUH) Cooper volunteered to be Linus (perfect!!) Sadie is Sally of course, Wyatt is Pigpen, and Dayton is Woodstock. I just love these little pooters!!!
8 comments:
Hey I like the new page and I can't wait to see yall tomorrow!! the kids are sooo cute and getting big!
lol, so cute! Sorry, I TOTALLY forgot you had called, I will shoot you a call during my break today. Or you can send me an email at CellochicE@aol.com, I check it a couple of times a day. Thanks for doing my hair that day, the pictures really did turn out fabulous!
I want to be Snoopy!
The kids look great! That is really funny that they wanted to wear their mittens...they would REALLY need them here. It has already snowed and is really cold. I wear gloves, scarf, and big winter jacket with a sweater every day now all day! Can't wait to see the rugrats at New Years!!!
I love the picture of all of them with Santa. Those are good kids to humor you that way!
Are the boys going to be able to camp in all this rain? I hope so! I heard it is so fun when it's muddy out there.
I think I would go crazy if I had camera issues. Hopefully you'll get it fixed soon. The pictures you did post are so cute though! I can't wait to get a Santa picture with my 2 little ones this year!
What fun pictures. Sorry about your camera. What a bummer. How cute that they all have peanuts names. I love it! And most especially loved that you said pooters. LOVE that name for our boys too! :)
Your kids are so adorable! Isn't it nice to spend unplanned fun time with them like that. Do you scrapbook & write down the cute things they say/do? I need to do a lot more of that.
Very cute pictures. Sorry you had camera issues. Hopefully you will be able to get them solved.
Post a Comment