Things are rolling, its been crazy. My fitness program is a little off right now, I just need to get through this week and then I will get it back. The whole gang is coming over on Thursday, and I still have tons to do. Same old story.
Its so hot here!! Its going to be 79 on thrusday, and we are eating out on the back porch. Any suggestions on how to remind Mark (again) that the yard HAS to be fixed up without sounding like a big nag? Its making me depressed to see it every day and I will be mortified if something dosent get done with it. I don't have time though, unless I do it tomorrow night. Grrrr. Frustrating!
OK well time to get to WORK, seems like the only thing motivating me right now is Christmas music. LOL It makes me realize that I DON"T have time to be sitting here!!! AAACK!
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

1 comment:
Goog luck getting things done. I know the holidays can be hectic.
Wow, 79 degrees???? Want me to send some of our COLD weather to you? It's been in the low 30's here. I'd love it if you could send some heat my way!
Post a Comment