Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope everybody had an awesome day today. I was blessed to be with almost my entire family, everything turned out great. The kids sang and were a big hit. Sadie recited a turkey poem. It was so cute. I have my neice all weekend which is a huge bummer, its just so chaotic. My brother has to work, dammit. Oh well, I need the extra cash, and she needs to be with us, so I will put myself aside I guess.

I have to spend tomorrow getting ready to do a yard sale on Saturday. Again, the extra cash. I was cleaning out the garage and realized that I really have a quite a bit, and some neighbors are gonna add to it. It will be nice to get that all over with before I drag out the Christmas crap. Dosen't it seem like we just had Christmas?? I swear, it was like 5 months ago!

Anyway, back tot oday, I am still SO uncomfortably full! I can't really say I ate too much, I just had the 1 plate with a little bit of everything, but man, I am stuffed. Then my mom made this cherry cobbler thing and this pumpkin crumble thing, plus regular pumpkin pie. So delicious! We ate on the back porch and my centerpieces were really pretty. We ended up with 8 kids and 20 adults. It was fun and everybody had a good time. I'm gonna try to relax on Sunday, I have a busy week coming up but I'd like to get some more shopping done and get the house decorated. Oh yeah, and the most important part......back on track for the gym and good eating this weekend!! I'm not kidding, tomorrow I'm back on it. LBWO and 30 minutes of cardio, I can't wait!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad it all turned out so well. Lots of people! It's always fun like that. We had warm weather here too.

I found I just could not stuff myself as much as I had planned to, which was a little bit of a bummber, but a good thing overall I guess.

And I'll be at the gym for the LBWO and 30 minutes of cardio myself today too. The kids corner is open today, so I'm there!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great Thanksgiving! And I know what you mean about Christmas...it WAS only 5 months ago! lol