Yes, I had to come home from Vegas, darn. In reality, I don't LOVE Vegas, its so filthy and ugly, really. I love that I was alone with my honey, we got to really TALK, which is hard to do when the kids are all over the place and we are so busy. Just spending time together, it was nice. No, we didn't buy a time share (har har)although I'm sure its great, but, um no, don't have 12 grand just lying around. We ATE, holy cow did we eat. Steak and seafood buffet that was excellente. We were in there for 2 and a half hours cracking hot crab legs and eatin new york strip. YUMMMMMMO!!!
Today I spent with Marky out on a landscape job that we are dong for some extra side cash, and since he had today off we WORKED. We put in the sprinkler and drip system, buried the electric line and did almost half the brick curbing. It was a lot of shoveling and digging. Talk about a workout! I did manage to almost comletely scrape the skin off of a couple of my fingers from doing the mortar. It really hurts now.
As far as BFL...... I did eat clean today, I was SO ready!!! I am really ready for a long haul till the end of the year. I feel excited inside about it, so thats good. I'm sticking with my plan and thats it, I'm done. Back on track. Today was the landscape workout, tomorrow is back to the gym! WOO HOOO! I'm really excited for TN and hoping that the enthusiasm will propel me into the body I know I can have.
Today I had a little light bulb moment, while I was shoveling...hehehe I was so happy that I was in decent enough shape TO shovel and do that kind of heavy labor for 10 hours today. Was I happy to be shoveling?????? NO!! LOL But really, why else should I be trying to get in shape, so that I can do stuff like that to help my hubby instead of being like "hello, I can't lift a shovel!!" So, there ya go, my bright spot in the day! LMAO
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

8 comments:
I'm so glad that you guys had a good time. It's always nice to get away.
Hey girl! We just missed each other in Vegas. I just got back last week. I'm glad you and hubby had a great time.
Yes it is a great time just getting away. Glad you had fun. See ya in a few days.
Lori
Girl, I always thought you had one of the most beautiful smiles I have ever seen! You can light up a room, goes with the blonde hair and top it off with the personality and then there is our Jamber! Can't wait to see you again, Hope you and Mark are going on the cruise again next year! I am glad that you and hubby had some "alone" time, I don't know what that is anymore! :)-
Great job on the commitment to go thru the end of the year. We SHALL make it!!!
See you in a few days chica! cant wait!!!!!
Glad you and the hubby had a great time in Vegas! You are right that it's so nice just to have time to talk without the kids around. It makes things a lot more romantic!
Nice you two got to have some time together..:D
& I am SOOO jealous you're goin to TN :P ahhh well have fun & take LOTS of pics :D
Love ya
I need a vacation. Seems like everytime I check on you, you're coming back from some where. The cruise and now Vegas. Thanks for still stopping by my blog, I've been so bad at it for quite some time now.
Post a Comment