Cades party went pretty good, he was bummed at first because some of his best friend couldn't make it, but then things kinda turned around and he had a great time. Mark got him a fully automatic bb rifle (shoots plastic bb's) its very cool. He got lots of money too so he was happy. He's saving for an Ipod. Hehe. I made him a very cool Ipod cake. I'm not sure if it tasted good, I didn't have any :D. It was more for looks anyway.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
I'm back on track with my workouts and eating, and feeling good. Getting really pumped to get lean over the holidays. I want some BKE jeans from Buckle for Christmas, and I want LITTLE ones!!!!Right now I'm kinda of crashed, I worked out hard and its been a bit of a stressful day. Time to watch 'Heroes" and crash!

8 comments:
That cake is really cute. Usually when I make something labor-intensive like that, I'm so sick of working on it that I don't want any anyway.
I went to a babyshower this weekend and I am glad to be past the baby stage too. I'm not one of those who hopes my kids stay little forever...I want them to GROW UP and start taking care of ME!
That said, I must go now and change an awful toddler diaper....
Very cute cake!!!!!! Happy Birthday to Cade!!!!!!!
Everytime I watch my sister's kids I realize that I am over the baby stage as well!!!!!
WOW quite the weekend there Girl!! Love the cake! Happy Belated to Cade!
Yay on you staying focused...I'm with ya on the gettin TOTALLY ON right now... Thanks to my darling I have 5 weeks to get rockin.. HEEELP!
Janel..I hope Cade's birthday was great. AWESOME cake...you are so darn talented. Get some rest....way to go on the eating and workouts-keep it up.
How cute is that?? You are very creative. :o)
Cute cake! I would've tried it. Maybe.
Your cakes always come out looking awesome.
enjoy your crash
LOVE the cake! you're so creative! :)
Post a Comment