But this time from Tennesee!! WOOO HOOOOO! It was truly awesome! Is it jsut me, or is it wierd that so many people from so many different places can get together and have that great of a time together?? Well, its fabulous, anyhow. I figured I better get a post up because my weekend is starting tomorrow night and its gonna be a rough one. I'm trying to get my housework done now so that I will just have upkeep and that will be easier and mabye I won't go postal! LOL I got back to the gym today, it felt really good. Tomorrow is cardio, and it looks like HIIT, since time will surely be short. Then friday it will be UBWO. I am so proud of myself for eating clean almost the entire TN weekend! The Sat nite buffet dinner was delicious and was my free meal, and Sunday morning I was back on track, but Sunday there were no real good alternatives for lunch, and it was all downhill from there till I could get home. I certainly didn't overeat, and I packed plenty of snacks for the trip home, but 30 hours in 2 airports is enough to drive anyone to Panda Express!!!!! LOL Tuesday I mostly slept, and today I got it back on track. I feel ok about that. I know in my heart I did well under the circumstances. I am anticipating a loss for this week!! I am so stoked for my Twinkster challenge with 1leanmom. We are gonna rock it!!Monday morning, baby!! It is ON!
If anyone is wondering what I am up to this weekend, heres an overview:
Thurs. nite: My 8 month old nephew will be here to spend the weekend- eeeek!
Friday: early morning landscaping (finishing HOPEfully)
Friday: daytime get ready for Cades b-day (10 boys playing football and eating pizza- keeping it simple, but have to make an Ipod cake)
Friday:4-7 Cade b-day party (Sadie different party)
Saturday: daytime mabye landscaping (please no)
Saturday night: church carnival
Sunday:teach at church
Sunday: leave immediatly from church to cousins baby shower
Can my clone please report for duty thursday afternoon??? I'll just need her till monday!
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

5 comments:
Everytime I read one of your posts about all your activities, I find myself sitting back to take a breath! I still don't know how you do it. I wonder to myself if I'll be that busy someday....then again I'm not sure I'll have that many kids! (Secretly I hope to, I love big families) ;)
Who needs cardio? Your LIFE is aerobic!
Where are you you you??
HI Janel, glad to hear you are back on track and doing well. Sounds like you guys had a great time in TN.
Duh...I thought I posted under the last post of yours. Doh!
Glad you are back safely and you do look busy!! Hope the challenge is going great for you.
Big hugs
Post a Comment