Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Hello?????

I feel like the LONE BLOGGER........hello lo lo lo lo *cricket chirp* Nobody is even around to comment anymore! Of course its been forever since I posted. I guess my challenge thread on the blends has taken over for my blog. Nothing new I guess. I'm trying to recommit to my fitness and nutrition program. (thats a real original) I will get back, I will. I will reach my goals by the end of the year.

Heres an update in a nutshell:
Kids out of school...BAH
2 all nighters planned for this week
Going to Vegas Friday(oooh baby)
Body VERY sore from working out and shoveling trenches
Boys all got buzz cuts from daddy as a surprise for me (yeehaw)
Marks academy going really really well
Excited for TN



There ya go.

9 comments:

Udenia said...

Well I have you on as one of my favorites but when it doesn't change I can't comment! hee hee! I love ya Jamber! Can't wait to see ya again on next year's cruise, can't make it to Tennessee, my babysitter fail thru the floor! Take care and have fun!

Melissa said...

Hey Janel! I thought I had heard crickets chirping too, LOL! I certainly can't talk, I've been really bad at updating. Seems like everyone's over on the new forum and it's so hard to keep up with both! Just wanted to let you know I've moved:

http://melissabfitnessblog.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Yes, blogs have been quiet. But it's good to see an update from you!

Kids out of school....BAH! But at least they go back in a few weeks, right?

Mari said...

Well you need to post to get a comment. Blends forum has taken over for many.
Sounds like all is well!

KatieFeldmom said...

Have a great time in Vegas.
Hope you are able to get some rest and catch-up with Mark!

Steven said...

Can you fill me in on why so many people are deleting blogs and talking about security issues. Sounds like something big happened that I missed.

Anonymous said...

Girl..I read your blog!! You are one of my favorites...you should know that :) !!!! WOW...as usual, you have a ton going on. HAVE A BLAST in Vegas. We will want pictures!! And...have fun in TN!! I'm so sooooo jealous. A major BLENDS meet up!! Hugs

Donna said...

I've been bad at updating too, even considered deleting it all together. I still haven't decided. I still enjoy keeping up with you though. Have a great time in Vegas!

Alex Trenoweth said...

Yeah Yeah. I feel neglected. So neglected that I'm visiting blogs I haven't visited before (or at least left a comment) because I need a little attention. Have a great weekend.

Best,

Pers