Sunday, September 24, 2006

SYTYCD

I don't have the pics yet, They are in Marks friends truck, Mark for got to get them last night :( But heres jsut a taste of what made me CRY! I miss it sooooooobad,a nd this wasn't even the style I used to dance, but I just LOVE IT!! Its the winner of So you think you can dance, Benji, with his cousin Heidi (who was top 4 ont he show with him) I got this off of her blog. FANtastic!!!



7 comments:

Mari said...

They have got to be gymnisists. That was awesome!!!!
what kind of dance did you do?

Donna said...

They are awesome! I loved that show. I can't wait for next season.

Lori said...

Janel, at first I thought it was you.

Lori

carolakabb said...

i loved them. I kinda htough Heidi should have won.

Janel said...

I am ballet trained from 2nd grade to 9th grade, After that I did the whole hip-hop/jazz thing all through high school and pom line. I MISS IT!!!! I am gonna take class here VERY soon. Did I mention that I miss it?? Mabye the fact that I cry (literally, like I ned a kleenex) every time I see good dancing......might be a little clue???? I am partly sad because I think mabye I could have done something really cool with it had I stayed with it....:( Its not too late!

Lori said...

You could have had your own show.

Dancing with the BFL stars.

Lori

Mari said...

How cool. It's never to late. You should find something for sure.