Monday, September 11, 2006

the hurrier I go, the behinder I get

Yeah yeah, same story. I have TONS to do, so what the heck am I blogging for?? BLEH! I was reading thru a bunch of my old posts the other night. WHEW what a year! Unfortunatly I am at the same weight I was last year at this time. That reallly really sucks. And I get an F for my eating today. I was carless all morning, but couldn't have Casey take me to the gym cuz I had to be home to get my couches delivered. YAY!!! They are cute. Mabye not what I'd pick out, but very cute. My front room will be done in a cottage theme. Look, anything is better than what was going on in there before, Nada. I've just totally spun my wheels today. I did get sort of a workout in, because I needed to go pick up my car from the place and didn't have anyone nearby to take me so I strapped the boys in the stroller and walked there. Kind of a wierd thing to do, but I needed to get it so I could pick up the kids fom school, so I just did it. It was only 2 and half miles, hello, I run that all the time, walking it is no biggie. It was a little hot though. Hey, I got my car. Bad news is, its not leaking oil, its leaking GAS (yipes) so I gotta get it to the dealership tonight (its covered under a recall they say)which means I will again be carless till wednsday night. I'm either gonna have to get Mark to switch his carpool days with someone, or get a rental. I have to have a vehicle, no debate. We'll see what happens.

My mom asked if we could have Thanksgiving here again this year. *insert scream* My inner Martha rears her ugly head. I didn't want to be catty, so I didn't say "sure, if someone else will help with the dishes this year". I'm sure I can find the opportunity to be catty and say that at some point. I can't promise I won't be crazy again with the cleaning, however. It hasn't been done since last year. I hate to love Thanksgiving!! Let the circus begin!!!!! Wheres my spreadsheets?????

It won't be as bad, I promise. I can use a lot of the stuff I had to get new last year, this year. And Mark can't go out of town and leave me the week before, AND he'll get the day off that day, so I'll have a helper. My front room is now full of furniture, so I won't have to get tables, it'll just be buffet style. bla bla bla bla. I'm sure if Tracey ever reads this she can think of some new crap I could add to my list to make sure I'm completely stressed and a raving lunatic by November 25th. :D

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I with you on the behinder stuff. I thought I was on top of it all earlier today, but I was mistaken!

Thanksgiving...delegate to all who attend. Make placecards with names and after-dinner duties. I am kind of joking, but it might be kind of fun. People could trade duties if they want, but they HAVE to do it or NO DESSERT.

I am deleriously tired....pardon the crazy post.

Donna said...

Oh, talking about Thanksgiving already, even though this morning it sure feels like it, can you believe it's only 40 degrees right now, can you say BRRRR.......I have suggested that we go out for Thanksgiving this year. My sister is going to Disney that week and my brother goes to his in laws. We have my in laws to think about and I just don't feel like going thru all the trouble of cooking and cleaning, so my vote is to go out. Hopefully everyone will agree with that.

Anonymous said...

Girl, your life never slows down! No worries..it will all come to you. You know, you may be at the same weight as last year, but your body composition is COMPLETELY different! You have more muscle-and are a lot healthier. AWESOME JOB!
And I remember your story from last Thanksgiving. Ugh..if you do host again...I hope you get some help. That wasn't too fair to you. You are always working your ass off! Enjoy your day.

Just a lonely girl said...

Good GAWD woman, you are a busy beaver! You're a powerhouse so I'm sure you'll motor through the wonderful festivities.

I show up 5 minutes after my body does all the time so I'm behinder on everything I do!

Happy anniversary on the one year blogging!

Pamela said...

Happy One Yr again girly! Sorry bou the car stuff givin you grief! Grr & about Thanksgiving ..yea say SOMETHING you gotta ! last yr was SOOO not fair to you & you BUSTED your butt MAJOR!
Love ya
email me .. I can't find your # to call you!