By the way.......yesterday was my 1 year anniversary of BLOGGING!!!!! WOW!!!!!!I think I should just start reposting last years entries because its all just gonna be the same old crapola.
Happy Anniversary! I couldn't believe it when I hit a year. It just whizzed right past me! Hope this week is a little more smooth for you. You are one busy woman!
I am a SAHM of 5 great kids ages 12,11,9,7,and 6. Between my church jobs and family I stay very busy. I have a fabulous husband and a big extended family that inspire me every day. At this point I am just trying to make it through each day with a smile on my face and not get too fat.
5 comments:
WOW a yr huh? time flies doesn't it?? nice about the couch & stuff ..You're a good girl to be so helpful :D
& YES I'll call... I"m out for tonight It's SOOO FREE day ! :P ~LOL~
but I WILL call...I promise!! tomorrow good?? :D
Happy Blogging Anniversary. I didn't even know what a blog was a year ago.
Lori
wow one year. How about you make this year not the same crapola K ;)
Happy Anniversary! I couldn't believe it when I hit a year. It just whizzed right past me! Hope this week is a little more smooth for you. You are one busy woman!
Happy Blogging Anniversary to you!
Hope this week is better for you!
Post a Comment