Sunday, June 05, 2011

High School Mama

We celebrated Cade's 8th grade promotion last week. We will be registering him for high school in a few weeks, and he is already going to freshman weights at the high school weight room every morning with the coaches to get ready for football next year. Caaa-ray-zee!! And then next year Sadie will be there too! Its all going by waaay too fast!

Such amazing 8th graders!! Every one of these kids are smart, fun, talented and/or athletic! They are a fun group and most are in our stake. I'm so glad and I hope they will continue to have great memories through high school.



Cade with his good friend McKenna and baseball teammate Brandon.



We are so super proud of you Cade!!!

2 comments:

Maddy said...

1. Love the hair!
2. I didn't even recognize Cade when he posted those pictures on FB! He is so grown up :(

The Tyler's said...

Nope!...I'm not buying it.
Your kids are still the little neighbors kids they used to be 5 years ago.

But congrats to them anyway...

You look so great! Love the dark hair on you.