Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year!




We stayed home so Cade could party with his friends, and because I am TIRED! I also have to make popcorn today, so no lazy day for me. Boo! I had a lazy morning though. Yay! I've pretty much eaten my way intot he new year, starting with Rosa's for lunch with friends from out of town, and Panda for dinner with the kids. Sodium, anyone?? I'm officially a puffer fish. We had a nice quiet time here at home watching movies and chillin safe and sound at home. Next year I think I want to party though.




CHEERS!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Woohoo!! I'm back! Lets hit this New Year hard and get back to where we want to be!!!

The Tyler's said...

Happy New Year to you!!
We didn't do much either...but it was fun being with the kids and letting them stay up. They actually stayed up till 1:30!!

Stef said...

Happy 2010, Janel!!

xo

Melissa said...

Happy New Year Janel! Your pics from xmas are sooo cute. I love the picture of the kids running down the stairs. Looks like you have a Lego fan in your house too! My son got the same Star Wars set ;) A belated Happy Holidays to you & your family!