I used to be such a better blogger. I'm still online every day, but its just for a quick check in on new posts, e-mails and website. And various business stuff. We checked in on another cool idea/lead for popcorn and it is looking GREAT so when we get that nailed down this week I will have my hands really full. Plus I'm still working with hsn.com and that will be a lot of fun. They loved our samples and we will be up and running soon. How exciting is that?? I have a lot of legwork to do between all these new projects, and all this behind the scenes busywork is going to start to pay off in a BIG way. This business has been blessed beyond belief!!! We are changing our name and doing a whole new logo, well I guess we are just adding another name, we will still have Uncle Redz but will only use it for certain things like fundraisers and the gun shows.
Mack the dog got his neutering done, and he is finally cone free. He has been great so far, no marking to speak of and is been mostly awesome. Except the one time he crapped all over the carpet because he got sick one night. I know why he got sick, he hadn't been able to eat very well with his cone, and then he finally ate good and I think overdid it and it was too much for his poor system. Gross. At least it all came out of the carpet. Not a good start to a morning waking up to that.
Sadie and Wyatt had thier last Sunshine Generation performance today at the school carnival. They were so cute!! I need to get Mark to figure out how to load our movie disks on here to see videos. So cute. Sadie did not want to perform at her own school, but I made her do it anyway. Wyatt was in the number "yakety-Yak" and he played the dad and did the "don't talk back" line. And Cade brought down the house at his school talent show last night. He played the guitar and sang "we're gonna be friends"- its the cute little song they sing during the openeing credits of Napolean Dynamite where they write with the ketchup and mustard.........anyway, he did great and is now an official heartthrob!! Girls were loving it!! LOL One girl from his class came and got him from where he was sitting with us after he sang to meet her sister and they were over heard saying "we just think you are so cool, Cade" how sweet is that?? He got big props from all the kids and parents. Tomorrow he is singing a duet with another kid in Stake Conference in Thatcher. Why, you ask?? Because he has a stage grandpa!! LOL My dad got him doing it for the good experience. I am so bummed I couldn't just go to Thatcher this weekend but it didn't work out. I know he will do great, I'm sure I'll get a full report.
Mark is off with the guys for a long night of UFC so I am going to get my house ready for the week and get a few things organized for the business.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

5 comments:
I would love to see your kids sing. I bet they are so darn cute! Dustin said UFC was kind of a bust last night. What did Mark think?
Hey Janelly! Thanks for turning me on to the facebook thing. I've gotten in touch with some people that I haven't heard from in years. Looks like a reunion is on the horizon. Love you!
Mark said UFC fights were terrible. He even wrote the organization an e-mail when he got home. He had fun with the guys though :D
Wow you have been a busy lady since I talked with you last. When I talked with you the HSN wasn't a sure deal and now this. TOO COOL! I am very happy for you.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo
=)
Post a Comment