Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Crazy days

Ya know how I used to stay up alllllll night to "buy" myself an extra day or two a month?? Yeah, I think I'm gonna have to go back to doing that again. I haven't had to do that in quite a while. Hey, what can I say?? Life with a new business and 5 kids is a little crazy. I'm having fun though and it's all good. And Cade didn't even complain when he had to eat sandwiches for dinner tonight. I was really gearing up for a tantrum. Whew.

I have been watching the Biggest Loser, and I start getting sheepish toward the end when they start getting down to about the range I am in right now. And then lower. Yikes.

On a happier note, I rearranged my bedroom and put my new quilt on. It looks perty. Too bad I won't be enjoying any lazy mornings in there any time soon. Drat.

I'm taking the doggie in in the morning to get his doghood snipped. Poor guy. He seems a little "off" like he knows what is coming. Sorry buddy. Hopefully we can get a funny picture of him with a cone on his neck. hee hee.

3 comments:

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

What no pictures of the new quilt? he he
Glad you are doing well although you are keeping super busy. I guess that is good it keeps you out of trouble.
Happy Easter! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Maddy said...

You *are* crazy busy. Thanks for squeezing us in on Saturday. It was so much fun to see you guys. I miss you so much. I wish you were still my neighbor :( Even if you are super busy.

Elizabeth said...

Thank you!!! :)