Number 1:
PAUL WALKER

I mean, seriously, get out of town, how gorgeous is this guy!! I can't decide which is better, the face or the body?? SO super hot and irrisistable! Yummy does not describe this man. There are no words.................
NUMBER TWO:
Hugh Jackman

Very Hot, just a hunky, delicious M A N. Thanks Jaimee and Shanon for this cute picture!! Niiiiiiice :D
NUMBER THREE:
Will Smith

SO scrumptious.......the BOD! Did you see the pullup scene in I am legend!! yeaaaaaaahhhhhhh. And it seems like he treats his wife REALLLLLLY good, which is super sexy.
NUMBER FOUR
Rick Shroeder:

I know everyone remembers him as Ricky the rich kid, but seriously, He will always be in my top 4!! Seriously, if I ever did meet him I would have lots to talk about, he being LDS and all, plus he has a house here now, and having done lots off current stuff. NYPD blue, Scrubs, Strong medicine, 24............Lots of good movies but my total favorite is his starring/directing the Whiskey Lullaby video. I dare you to watch it and not cry!!! It is so fantastic!! Love him!!
I guess is I had to round it out to 5 It would have to be Brad Pitt. So cliche'd but if you take away all the wierd wife part, he is really really delicious. I miss him being with Jennifer Aniston. They were so cool. I would have to say he is sexiest either in Thelma and Louise or Legends of the Fall.
OK time to get back to the reality of coupon shopping and Laundry. *SIGH* Take a time out and tell me who your celebrity crushes are!!!!!

5 comments:
Hey Janel, I'm going to jump in here really quick and give my top 3 (cuz I can't think of anyone else right now).
1. Tom Welling (I don't know if a face can get more perfect than his.)
2. Hugh Jackman (I'm with you on this one. Super hot body. Plus, he can dance! And sing, but mostly he can dance.)
3. Mario Frangoulis (Greek tenor. Look him up. Gorgeous and a voice to die for. I get all hot and bothered every time I listen to him sing.)
I truly only need one: HUGH JACKMAN! I could not stop smiling after I left the Premiere last night! He is even better looking in person, if that is possible! What a hottie and so deserving of "Sexiest Man Alive!" YUM! :D
I don't get what all you guys see in Hugh Jackman! But he is a fabulous actor. I loved him in Australia.
I'm going to think about my list and I'll get back to ya. But yes Brad is in it. Legends of the fall was his greatest I think.
I agree with Jill on Hugh Jackman! He just does not do anything for me. However, Paul Walker....SUPER YUMMY! lol. He would be my number 1!
Hey Janel. You've got pretty good taste in men. You must take after your Mom in that respect. I'm dating myself but it's George Strait all the way for me!! See you soon! Mom
Post a Comment