Even though it isn't even that close to December yet, Its the holidays for sure! Tomorrow I am planning on getting the main shopping DONE for the kiddos. Mark actually has the day off tomorrow (knock on wood) so we are going to go while Dayton is at school. FUN! Then I have to get the tree finished (ahem...started). Hey, at least I have all the other stuff up already. I was so excited to find a bunch of lights that I forgot about in my light bucket so mabye I'll even get the house done. Different lights this year, YAY! Then the big debate...picture in the cards, or no picture?? I like a picture, but that involves more so I haven't decided.
Tonight we took the kids to see Bee Movie. It was good, lots of funny parts. Well, of course, its Jerry! The funniest man alive! Well, mabye not, but top 5 for sure. On Friday we saw Enchanted, I really loved it, SUCH a girl movie. Cade and his friend hated it of course, but they are stinky boys, so who cares :D I'll be getting that one on DVD for sure.
On Saturday My friend Kristi and I took the older kids (Wyatt and Dayton went to grandmas) and we hiked Camelback mountain, the Echo canyon trail. It was the most gorgeous day, but man that is a tough climb. Kristi and the girls wimped on me about 1/4 of the way through, so I took the boys all the way up. I have pics but my camera cord is not working I think so its not leting me get the pics off my camera. I have SO many pics, from the hike and Thanksgiving that I'd like to put on, dang cord!! Anyway, it is very high, I think it goes to 1,200 feet or something. You can see the entire valley, it is breathtaking! Its a 1.25 mile climb up there, it took us about an hour or more to get up. That was strenuous, but the climb down about killed my poor old lady knees! They are still stiff and swollen!! I'm sure I burned over 1,000 calories, it was very tough and I was breathing deep almost the whole way up and back. I like taking the kids to do that stuff though, its so good for them. I am really going to have to get in shape to keep up though, Cade and his friend beat me to the top by like 20 minutes!! LOL Well, I was helping the littler guys, but still. The big boys were like a couple of goats, it was so funny. It was a really nice weekend!
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

7 comments:
Dang, now I'm really glad I didn't go with you guys on the hike. I would have died! I don't think this prego body could have made it.
I'm so happy you have most of your shopping done! And I'm so happy to hear you have G.H. Noah and I will for sure be coming over to play when you find the disc.
Sounds Fun Janelly! hey about the camera you can just take out the memory card at out it in the computer! Anyways I get to AZ tomorrow, I believe we have a lot of shopping to do and we are going to Emily's opening night too? I don't think I'll see ya'll till Saturday. Is Mark coming up? he better even though he hates Thatcher!
I loved Enchanted! I thought it was so cute. And I just love McDreamy!!!! Especially when he was singing in her ear dancing!!!! I heard that Uncle Kent saw and liked it as well.
See, if I had read your blog I wouldn't have been so confused this morning!
The hike sounds good, yet exhausting!
Yay! Christmas! Is it over yet?
Love the Christmas music!!
So Scott and I were at the church with Mark when you guys were hiking (he told us where you had gone). I was so bummed we hadn't thought of going, and that I still haven't ever hiked it! Glad you had fun! It was a gorgeous day, so good for you for going!
P.S- I saw Wyatt and Dayton at softball tonight. Wyatt is so funny cause he will tell me on sunday's that he saw me during the week or something, as if he is piecing it together when he sees me again on Sunday, and he's like- oh ya that's who that lady is! haha
Post a Comment