Friday, November 09, 2007

I think I am all back to normal now, I got on top of most of the stuff I was behind on, and although this week has been so busy I have managed it fairly well. I finally got to spend a few hours with Mark, it seems like I haven't seen him or talked to him for months. Its really just been about 3 weeks, but that is a long time to live with someone and not really connect. Every night this week during hte evening when he was home, I had things to be at. Today was a good day, I accomplished lots, including finishing Eclipse!!







That is right, I have read 3 books!! It about killed me that I had to go pick up the kids from school right as Victoria showed up at the end....Torture!!!! LOL WHEN is the next one being released??


Sadly, I have not made it to the gym this week at all, But I will be back in action on monday morning. I have been eating alright, but not in a weight loss sort of way. Mark and I are doing a mini contest to see who can lose 20 pounds the fastest (and no crash dieting, it has to be done right and healthy) so we are weighing in tomorrow. It should be fun. He keeps telling me that he should be my personal trainer and put me through workouts. Ummmmmmm no. I just really haven't ever seen a couple who is really good at working out together. I know they are out there, but I just know a lot of people who have tried it and it always ends bad. So I think we will do some stuff together (we did a jumproping contest before a couple times, and a Guerilla Cardio circuit that kicked our butts) but not on a daily basis, no way. Our schedules are all funky anyway. I hate running with him, his stride is so freakishly long I have to take 5 steps for his every 2. Tonight I made us Salmon, green beans and I gave him a portion of pasta with some marinara since he was leaving for work. Any great suggestions for a prize??? I'm thinking the winner gets a full-body professional massage.

If you are looking for a bit of motivation, Check out this movie trailer. It is being made by some Body for Life guys that we know and it gives me goosebumps every time I see it. I am not sure but I think it is actually coming to theaters, I know they are taking it to Sundance film festival (last I heard) Its not a Bodyfor Life movie, its more a real people story movie, I am DYING to see it!!! Just the trailer about brings me to tears, I love it!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH WOW. I SO NEED TO SEE THAT MOVIE. When is it coming out??? How did you find out about it?

Glad you and Hubby are on the healthy track. Good luck to you both!

Chelsea said...

Glad you got your books done. I LOVED them and was just as addicted. Cody just finished Eclipse on Thursday! :) Also good to hear you gotsome hubby time!

EmilyLemily said...

I love those books!!!! I finished all three of them in one week and am ready for the next book to come out...next September I think her sight says. And you should check out my blog. I just got one yesterday. Love ya!

Elizabeth said...

I'll go to Sundance with you. And I am being serious. I would LOVE to go.

Stef said...

I saw that the other day and can't wait to see the full length movie.

Have a good day, Janel!

=)

Maddy said...

I thought you looked fantastic today, so you must be doing something right!!

Pamela said...

Glad you two got some time .. the competition sounds fun!! Enjoy!

Suzanne said...

Those books sound awesome!! How are you??

Hey, tagged you from my blog. :)

Love ya!